The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company are currently seeking a highly motivated Royalty (Licensee) Auditor to join a growing Internal Audit team in Bracknell.
The position contributes to the Group's success by conducting complex compliance audits on both The International business units Licensees to ensure they are properly reporting revenues and operating in accordance with their License Agreements.
Role and Responsibilities - The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Planning, executing and reporting on Licensee audits to ensure Licensees are properly reporting revenues and operating in accordance with their Agreements.
- Preparing, requesting, collating and analysing pre-audit documentation prior to visiting the Licensee's location.
- Performing risk assessments.
- Obtaining a detailed understanding of the Licensee's key processes, systems and records and then testing to ensure revenues have been correctly reported. This may include reviews of audited financial statements, underlying accounting records, federal and state/local tax records, rental agreements and transactional history from the Licensee's systems.
- Comprehensively completing audit programs, records of work done and obtaining sufficient and reliable audit evidence to support audit work and findings.
- Conducting audit closing meetings with Licensee Management upon completion of the fieldwork.
- Preparing audit reports for Audit Management review within specified timelines.
- Working effectively and efficiently with others members of the Internal Audit department, as well as other departments, in conducting the audits.
The successful candidate will need to possess and demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Audit experience from one of the top 10 Accounting firms.
- Sound knowledge of auditing techniques and documentation standards.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word and advanced Excel).
- Excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and in teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English (written and oral communication).
- Ability to gain proficiency in understanding contracts, policies, procedures and systems in short timeframes.
- Experience with ACL or other data analytical tools is a plus.
- A second language other than English is preferable...thought not essential.
A fantastic opportunity exists to travel internationally and to experience a wide range of cultures. International travel up to 35% may be required.