The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC)
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company have been mandated by a Leeds based financial services company on an Operational Risk Manager vacancy. This is a high profile position that will oversee the development of our client’s operational risk vision and strategy. The successful candidate will have primary responsibility over the implementation of various initiatives to ensure a robust and fit for purpose operational framework and culture exists throughout the firm. Stakeholder management skills will be critical to the success of this role and candidates will be expected to demonstrate this in interview.
Basic salary for this role is paying circa 65k / per annum + wider package.
- To act as a steward of our clients vision, business plan and values.
- To oversee effective risk management framework with limited levels of supervision. Coupled with this, provide accurate opinions on the standard of risk management across the business.
- To ensure our client’s senior management team and senior stakeholders understand the risk management framework and how to adequately assess this.
- Provide advice, challenge and expertise on a diverse range of complex risk issues. Simultaneously, win buy in across the business and maintain excellent working relationships.
- Undertake initiatives including the upskilling of colleagues, the running of risk workshops as well as organising training and education seminars.
- To keep up to date on industry changes and polices advising senior management and stakeholders where necessary.
- To deliver regular operational risk reporting updates across the business.
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk!