The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a leading technology company with contemporary, casual offices in the City of London. Our client is looking to expand its audit and assurance team and is hoping to hire a candidate with experience in Enterprise or Operational Risk, Technology Risk or Internal Audit. This will be a 2nd line of defence role working closely with the business and audit functions.
- Help contribute to the building of an effective operational and enterprise risk management framework, including technology risk.
- Assist with the planning and delivery of the annual audit plan.
- Support testing of the internal controls and IT controls framework.
- Get involved with tasks associated with information security and data privacy, including GDPR.
- Be a ‘go to’ person within the business for issues related to enterprise or operational risk and internal audit. Network within the business.
- Tangible experience in Risk, Internal or External Audit, or IT Audit preferably with a relevant qualification (ACA, ACCA, IRM, CISA etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an outgoing personality. This is a business facing role as part of a sociable organisation.
- Preferably some experience of working with technology driven businesses, where tech is a key consideration for audit and risk.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!