The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been mandated by a Leeds based financial services company on an Operational Risk Manager vacancy. This is a high profile position that will oversee the development of our client’s operational risk vision and strategy. The successful candidate will have primary responsibility over the implementation of various initiatives to ensure a robust and fit for purpose operational framework and culture exists throughout the firm.
It is also of paramount importance that the individual is able to influence stakeholders around good risk practice, and be able to drive the function towards stakeholders taking ownership and responsibility for good risk management.
Basic salary for this role is paying circa 55 - 60K / per annum + bonus + benefits
- To act as a steward of our clients vision, business plan and values.
- To oversee effective risk management framework with limited levels of supervision. Coupled with this, provide accurate opinions on the standard of risk management across the business.
- To influence and drive best risk management practice with relevant stakeholders so that this becomes embedded across the business.
- Undertake initiatives including the upskilling of colleagues, the running of risk workshops as well as organising training and education seminars.
- To keep up to date on industry changes and polices advising senior management and stakeholders where necessary.
- To deliver regular operational rIsk reporting updates across the business.
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk