he Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by one of our longstanding clients to help them recruit a new part time, Internal Audit Manager. This is a permanent role working 3 days in the office per week, or 2 days in the office per week and 1 day working from home.
This role reports to the Chief Exec and its key purpose is to assure the Chief Executive and the Audit Committee that there are sufficient, effective and appropriate controls in place which are working as designed to mitigate risks posing a significant threat to the achievement of the organisation’s key objectives.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Develop and deliver the annual risk based internal audit plan
- To take full control of audits including planning, execution and reporting
- Liaise with senior managers and directors to identify additional assurance activity and ensure that the internal audit plan is relevant and up to date
- Perform consulting activities for the business as required by the Audit Committee or Chief Executive
- Sit on steering committees for key strategic projects to provide assurance support as required
- Investigate control failures or incidents
- Liaise as appropriate with external auditors
- Perform fraud investigations as required
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned internal audit professional looking for a senior part time opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!