Circa £49,000 plus package
about 2 years ago
Risk Advisor/Risk Manager – Global Charitable Organisation
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a major UK charity to source a Risk Advisor or Manager. This is an exciting opportunity that will be suitable for someone with tangible Enterprise Risk Management experience gained from a large government/charitable organisation, FTSE sized company or professional services firm. Working alongside experts in Health & Safety, Crisis Management and Counter Fraud, you will help the Head of Risk implement an ERM framework across the organisation.
- Support the Head of Risk in their efforts to implement a global Enterprise Risk framework.
- Help teams across the organisation improve the quality of Risk reporting.
- Run training workshops to educate stakeholders on issues surrounding Risk.
- Develop strategies to mitigate the plethora of risks faced by the organisation.
- Provide Thought Leadership and Ideas to help the development of Risk as a function.
- 1+ year of tangible Enterprise Risk Management experience gained with a FTSE sized business, professional services firm, charity, large public body or government organisation.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels of seniority. Ability to run training sessions and deliver a coherent presentation.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!