The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been mandated to work with a Fin-Tech company based in Central London who are looking to hire a Risk Analyst. This is a rapidly expanding private equity backed Fin-Tech Company who are looking to grow their Risk and Compliance team by adding a crucial Risk Analyst who will be reporting to the Head of Risk and Compliance and driving the risk and compliance initiatives.
They are looking for someone with previous experience dealing with risk management, building a risk framework and has basic data privacy/protection understanding. The salary is £40-45K with very limited travel.
Role and Responsibility
- Help implement an enterprise risk management framework that will include working with managers across the business.
- Help identify the Key Risk Indicators, risk appetite of the business and corporate risk profile.
- Build a trusted and strong relationship with senior stakeholders in the business and their clients.
- Keeping on top of changes within the industry regarding regulations.
- Assisting the Head of Risk and Compliance to grow the function
Required skills and experience:
- Entrepreneurial spirit as this will be a very hands on role in a fast paced environment.
- Used a risk/compliance tool/software
- Financial service or technology/software background within a Risk/Compliance department
- 3-5 years enterprise risk experience
- A relevant qualification i.e. MBa, IRM, CII etc.
- Strong communication skills with senior stakeholders and members of the team
- A passion and drive to implement a new function within a Fin-Tech environment
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company, experts in audit and risk recruitment!