£500 to £600 per day
about 3 years ago
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a leading name in advertising media. Our client is seeking a Risk & Compliance Director to take over from the incumbent who is going on maternity leave. This contract will be for 12 months. They are hoping to find someone who can fulfil the requirements of this senior role from day one.
- Head up the Risk and Compliance function for the EMEA region. Promote a high priority compliance culture across EMEA focussing on advice, support and training on topics relating to compliance.
- Manage a team of 2 in London, with 8 more in the region.
- Provide expertise on anti-bribery and corruption, internal policy, and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- Deliver the annual compliance programme based on the risk assessments agreed with key stakeholders.
- Partner with stakeholders at all levels, including the business, external and internal auditors, and build relationships and be the ‘go to’ for issues related to compliance.
- Think strategically to suggest improvements to the business.
- ACA/ACCA qualified with several years of post-qualification experience.
- Extensive experience in Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance.
- A good understanding of SOX
- Tangible line management experience
- Knowledge of a language widely spoken in EMEA (for example French, Spanish, Arabic) will be an advantage, but is not essential.