The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company have been mandated to work with a Fin-Tech company based in Central London on a Risk and Compliance Manager Position. This role will be reporting directly into The Head of Risk and Compliance in a newly formed team to help outline the enterprise risk management framework. The role will entail less than 20% travel and paying a salary of £65K maximum. They would prefer someone who has worked in a heavily regulated environment, but they do not need prior FS experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Head of Risk and Compliance to set up the Risk Framework, outline the 3 line of defence model and identify the risk appetite without supervision
- Raising awareness for risk appetite, corporate governance and the corporate risk profile in the company.
- Confidently communicate to senior stakeholders and their FS clients about the risk awareness for a rapidly growing Fin-Tech company.
- Deliver projects to secure industry accreditations such as ISO 27001.
- To establish risk-based control measures in the business and monitor them proactively.
Skills and Experience
- 3 years of enterprise risk management exposure in a regulated environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with senior stakeholders and external stakeholders.
- Proactively work in a fast-paced environment and promote the risk function with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering risk and compliance projects.
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company, experts in audit and risk recruitment!