£65,000 - £75,000 per annum + 25% bonus
8 months ago
Risk and Compliance Manager – Property Sector
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a leading property business in South London. They are hoping to source a Risk and Compliance Manager, to oversee the risk, governance and compliance within the organisation. The scope of the role will also include co-ordinating internal audit, insurance and ethics.
- Develop policies connected to new and existing regulatory compliance, such as:
- Data privacy
- Anti-bribery and corruption
- Anti-money laundering
- Anti-tax evasion
- Business continuity
- Lead the development of risk reporting processes and methodologies in line with risk strategy. Report on key risks and provide assurance to Executive team.
- Look after the Enterprise Risk Management framework, and report on risk issues to the Board.
- Assume responsibility for data privacy matters, including GDPR.
- Provide training and help embed a Compliance Programme including a robust ethics programme.
- Maintain relationship with Internal Audit and help manage audit programme.
- 5+ years’ experience in Risk and Compliance.
- Must be capable of dealing with Board and Executive level stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable with change