The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is exclusively recruiting a Risk & Internal Controls Specialist for a Construction business based in London.
This role is a 12-month fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent. The salary on offer is £55,000.
You will be part of a new-build team and tasked with assisting the Head of Internal Audit & Risk with the roll out of the risk management framework for this multi-faceted and growing organisation.
This role offers great flexibility with regard to WFH. It is estimated you will be required in the office no more than 1-2 days p/w max when restrictions are lifted.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with the roll out of the risk management framework
- Collate, review and challenge operational risk registers
- Develop risk reporting; specifically, monthly reporting to the executive team and quarterly to the risk and audit committee
- Lead the Risk Champion activity across the business
- Lead and facilitate risk management workshops
- Demonstrate understanding of key business process and risks and controls, and perform evaluation of design and effectiveness of controls
- Demonstrate strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task on work deliverables
- Coach, train, and provide guidance to business stakeholders to promote best practice in risk management and effective internal controls
- Build and maintain positive stakeholder relationships at all levels of the organisation as well as with key external stakeholders (accreditation bodies, external consultants, etc.)
You will fit this role if you have:
- Experience in risk management and internal controls
- Ability to analyse data
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Extensive experience in driving change and improvement with positive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with previous experience in writing internal audit reports and attention to detail
- Ability to understand and digest complex concepts quickly
Please get in touch for more information on this opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!