The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a Global logistics business based in Central London. Our client is building a best in class Enterprise Risk Management framework in line with corporate governance best practices and is searching for a high-performing Enterprise Risk Manager to join it’s team. Working with the experienced Enterprise Risk Director, this role will be an excellent choice for a Manager level candidate to further their career in Risk.
- Embed the Enterprise Risk Management framework across all divisions of the business, working with Global partners.
- Build excellent relationships with senior stakeholders throughout the business, learning the ins and outs of operations and all related Risks.
- Report regularly to the Risk and Compliance Committee.
- The Risk framework will be based around 3 specific building blocks, including:
- Risk Appetite – providing structure and process to ensure the robustness of reporting.
- Emerging Risks and long-term uncertainties i.e technological disruption.
- Climate Change, in accordance with the Task Force on Climate Change-related Financial Disclosures.
- You will have likely worked with a top Accountancy Practice and will have some experience of Risk Management.
- You will have a good understanding of what Enterprise Risk Management entails and be able to deduce the sort of Risks that might affect this business.
- You will be an excellent communicator, comfortable in front of all levels of seniority.