The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a diverse retail, financial services and telecoms company based in the City of London. Our client has an urgent requirement for a Risk Manager. This role could act as a stepping stone for an ambitious candidate with Risk Analysis, Risk Management or Internal Audit experience.
- You will support Risk Senior Managers with the design, maintenance, updating and roll-out of the Enterprise Risk Management framework.
- Prepare workshops, help with data capture, quality assurance and the preparation of documentation for review.
- Stakeholder engagement. Act as the key point of contact for the Risk team for all matters relating to Risk.
- Take ownership of the process of sharing Risk knowledge across the business.
- You must have a background in Risk Analysis, Risk Management or Internal Audit.
- A good understanding of general business principles, particularly relating to Risk.
- Experience with data analytics and Technology Risk will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.