Risk Manager – Technology & Entertainment
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a leading Technology & Entertainment business based in London. Our client is a constituent of the FTSE 100. Effective risk management in this business is integral to it’s successful operation, and the team is very highly valued. This is a great opportunity for a Risk specialist to make a significant forward step in their career.
- Support the leadership team of a specific market or business unit to develop Risk profiles.
- Deliver cross-company consolidation of Risk information for board reporting.
- Help build complex financial models for Risk quantification.
- Analyse financial plans, offering challenges from a Risk perspective.
- This is a highly strategic role. You will link Risk to strategy, planning and decision making in a business context.
- Help mitigate Risks associated with complex technology.
- Build relationships with stakeholders from across the business, be an advocate of Risk and a go-to representative of the team.
- Excellent academic background (at least a 2:1 degree from a good university), with a relevant professional qualification (ACA, IRM).
- Tangible experience in Enterprise Risk management, gained from a large corporate or management consultancy.
- Must be able to prove an interest in the Technology, Entertainment, Media sectors.
- Highly driven personality.