Our client is a leading financial regulatory body in the United Kingdom, working with over 50,000 different companies.
The business is seeking a Senior Internal Audit Associate to join the internal audit team, and as such you will lead teams through planning, scoping, and delivering risk focused reviews, as well as liaising directly with stakeholders, producing high quality, focused and clear reports.
The position will provide a unique overview into all divisions of the business, as well as offering the opportunity to challenge process and influence change at the most senior levels.
- Extensive previous internal and/or external audit experience (3+ years) including the ability to assess key areas of risk and identify and evaluate controls.
- Concise and superior written skills in English
- Recognised accountancy or internal audit professional qualifications and/or memberships (ACA, ACCA, IIA, CIA etc)
- Experience of working in financial services firms, or within a financial services environment
- Good understanding of core regulatory functions such as Supervision, Policy, Authorisations, Enforcement etc