The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are helping a Bournemouth based financial services company recruit for a Senior Internal Auditor for a 6 month Fixed Term contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing our client’s board with independent assurance of the effectiveness of risk management and internal controls. The position would undertake a programme of audits relating principally to business and operational risks across the organisation. In a time of real positive change the role provides significant opportunities for career growth for an Auditor who is looking to take the next step in their career.
The position is paying a starting salary of circa 50 k pro rata and would include a 10% bonus. The successful candidate would not be expected to travel regularly.
- To assist the Audit Team, Audit Management and the CIA in carrying out independent, timely and quality driven assurance, challenge and advice to our client’s Senior Management team and Board.
- To assist the delivery of Internal Audit strategy with the expansion and upkeep of an inclusive financial risk profile, audit universe and financial risk based assurance agenda.
- To deliver beneficial and balanced review and challenge to senior stakeholders and executives across the business. In this sense provide challenge and advise around the management of core financial and business risks and their possible impact on the execution of business strategy.
- To support the Chief Internal Auditor and senior Internal Audit management in defining and upholding the IA Charter and objectives. This includes review of methodology, identification of best practice as well as the use of data and analytics in the provision of independent assurance.
- Professionally qualified internal auditor preferably with experience of the Retirement and Protection industry (ACA/ACCA/MIIA /CISA/QICA/ACII/ACIB/AFPC.
- A good team player with exceptional soft skills. Must have demonstrable ability of taking the lead and motivating others where appropriate.
- Demonstrable and provable track record of winning buy in and building relationships with senior stakeholders.
- A good understanding of the use of data analytics.
Note: Unfortunately, our client does not offer sponsorship.
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk!