The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company have been mandated to work with a FTSE 250 Financial Service company on a Senior Internal Auditor role. This role is perfect for a newly qualified chartered account from a Big 4 or Top 10 practice firm that has dealt with Financial Service clients.
This role will give exposure to the whole bank including asset management and securities which is a unique opportunity for an individual looking at working in a variety of divisions in a bank. You must be ACA/ACCA or a relevant chartered accountant qualification from a practice background looking to make a move into the Financial Services sector. The role is based in Central London paying £55-60K with a generous bonus. The have a generous work life balance and there is a potential to occasionally work from home.
Roles and responsibilities
- Leading independent and risk-based internal control evaluations throughout the company and identifying key risks and controls to mitigate them.
- Analyses findings and test results and arrives at sound fact-based conclusions and appropriate recommendations for problem areas.
- Planning, scoping and conducting the audits across all sectors of the bank and writing the reports/recommendations.
- You will need a good understanding of excel and word.
- Strong communication skills are required in order to discuss findings with senior stakeholders.