The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company have been asked by a midlands based, FTSE50 company to help recruit a senior internal auditor for thier growing team based in Birmingham.
You will be tasked with auditing all divisions within a fast paced, global technology business, and will be required to provide independent, objective assurance senior management and the board within a FTSE 50 sized business. You will be expected to provide high quality, reliable advice across the business providing critical advice regarding key controls and risk management.
- To plan, perform and report audits on a risk assessed basis aligned with appropriate, cost effective methodologies.
- To track audit recommendations and ensure implementations are achieved against targets, and that the suggested remediation’s are effective.
- Keeping up-to-date with external developments and business insight of specified business operations, strategic imperatives and business risks
- Proactively assists in the identification and development of leading edge methodologies and best practice.
Skills and Experience:
- A relevant qualification – for example ACA/CIA/CIMA, partnered with significant exposure to operational audits.
- A strong understanding of risk and control frameworks.
- Relevant business, and audit experience with a commercial acumen.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), and strong project management skills.
Travel for this role will be across the UK circa 25% of the time.
You can be based from either Birmingham or Manchester offices, mixed with a small amount of home based work.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!