The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a FTSE 250 company to recruit for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their dynamic and innovative team.
This company has recently transformed into a business that plays a huge role in the increasing trend of online retail. With an emphasis on data analytics, the Head of Audit has transformed and restructured the way the audit department works in order to adapt to the changing nature of the business. They are now looking for a senior internal auditor to use a risk based approach to propose, plan and perform audits in order to provide assurance on the effectiveness of controls in place.
The team is based in the Midlands but there will be opportunity to travel within the UK and occasionally internationally (circa 20-25%).
Within this role, you will be responsible for planning and performing audits to provide assurance on the effectiveness of controls already in place, as well as identifying new areas of risk and developing tools to analyse data more efficiently.
The role would be ideal for a confident, enthusiastic and qualified auditor (ACA/ACCA/IIA) from a Big 4/Top 10 practice firm who also has internal audit experience within industry, or a newly qualified auditor with at least three years of internal audit and risk advisory experience.
This role has a competitive basic salary and package and boasts excellent career progression opportunities.
- Design and implement an effective approach to audit methodology in an increasingly digital environment.
- Plan and execute risk based audits to provide assurance that effective controls are in place.
- Identify developing areas of risk for escalation to the leadership team.
- Develop and implement tools to analyse data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness.
- Recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA/IIA);
- Either 3+ years Risk Advisory/Internal Audit experience within Practice (Top 10); OR
- 3+ years external audit experience within practice, followed by at least one year of internal audit experience in industry.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!