The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are recruiting for a FTSE 100 business with a Trans-Atlantic presence based in Nottingham. Our client is searching for a Senior Compliance Assurance Specialist with a great understanding of contract/3rd party compliance. This job will be based in their Nottingham offices.
The core purpose of this role is to identify, assess, report and contain compliance risk through the implementation and execution of Thematic Reviews and corresponding control testing. The Senior Officer will support the Compliance Assurance Manager in delivering Assurance results to Senior Leadership and agreeing actions.
The role is broken down into four key areas which are as follows:
- Develop a programme of third party assurance using various proven methods of assurance
- Compliance Reporting
- Write reports which include presentation of results, the rationale for findings, risks posed, and action required to address the risks. These should be presented in a timely manner
The successful candidate will have a proactive approach to their work and the ability to work autonomously. Due to ad-hoc projects and deadlines, the ability to multi-task and work under pressure is essential. The role will involve reporting into the Senior Compliance Assurance Manager.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- Ideally ICA certified, but not essential.
- Experience of working in a compliance or audit function in an FCA regulated firm.
- Developed understanding of providing Compliance Assurance in various topics, relating to third parties providing various services.
- The ability to understand and interpret various laws, regulations and policies
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk