The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated to recruit for a Financial Services Senior Internal Auditor for a Top 10 accountancy firm in London. You will be working closely with the team and report to a Manager.
As an Internal Audit Senior you will be responsible for identifying risks and controls deficiencies and areas for improvements for your clients. As part of the Financial Services team you will be working with a variety of clients including, but not being limited to, insurance companies and investment funds.
To be successfully considered for this role you will:
- Be ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualified
- Have experience in the insurance sector (specifically in the Lloyd’s or London Market)
- Have Practice experience (preference), however, other in-house backgrounds will be considered
- Have demonstrable experience of CASS 5 rules, Solvency II and Lloyd’s Minimum Standards
- Have around 3-4 years of internal audit experience
This is a proudly closely knit-team which is people-focussed and ensures everyone has the tools to succeed in their career. Our client offers professional and personal development as well as secondments to broaden your experience. If you are looking for a role with extremely low travel, flexibility yet an envious portfolio of clients, this is the role for you!
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!