The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been instructed by a Top 10 practice firm to recruit a Senior Internal Audit Manager. This is a great opportunity to join the leadership team of the firm’s impressive and highly regarded North-West internal audit offering.
As a senior figure, you will work closely with the Partner in managing the internal audit team and strategically growing the function. You will also lead and manage a diverse portfolio of public sector organisations across Education, Health, Charities, Housing, and Government.
· Review internal audit functions and ensure the timely and high-quality delivery of internal audits
· Approve audit strategy and annual internal audit plans for your respective clients and when required, attend Audit Committee.
· Deliver value-added solutions that will enable clients to strengthen internal controls
· Assist with business development through preparing proposals, leading forums and events, and general networking in the region
· Financial management and billing responsibility
· Day-to-day management including performance appraisals and recruitment
· Fully qualified accountant or internal auditor (ACA/ACCA/CMIIA)
· Managerial level internal audit experience with exposure to and knowledge of the public sector
· Current or recent experience working within a professional services firm (Top 10 / Big 4)
· Strong communication skills and commercial acumen
· Track record of leading, managing, coaching and developing personnel
· Full, clean driving license and access to a car
The team and wider firm in the North-West have a very supportive, collaborative and friendly working culture, and should you wish to progress on to Director and Partner level, you will be facilitated on your journey by a structured training programme.
So if you’re ambitious, enjoy managing people, and are passionate about adding significant value to public sector organisations through the provision of high-quality internal audit services, please apply now for further details.