The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been engaged FTSE 50 sized business who is currently seeking a Senior Internal Audit Manager to join their Midlands based team. Key purpose of the role is to support the UK Head of Audit in delivering the Corporate Audit strategy, managing stakeholder relationships, delivering the annual audit plan and developing future talent through managing a team of auditors.
- Manage delivery of audits across the business.
- ensuring that: there is an appropriate forward plan to ensure auditor utilization; audits are focused to address key risks; audit findings are value adding; recommendations and solutions are pragmatic and address root causes, leading to control/process improvements; and work is consistently delivered to a high-quality standard and on schedule
- Identify key themes and trends that could lead to future control environment weaknesses
- Manage and develop audit team by providing constructive feedback and setting challenging but achievable development plans and objective
- Manage a team of 4 direct reports and 4 non- direct.
The ideal candidate will be a high performing Senior Internal Audit Manager working in a large complex and multinational business looking to take that next step into a more strategic audit role. Alternatively, a junior Big 4 Director within Risk advisory/Internal Audit looking make the move into industry. Successful candidates will have very strong stakeholder management and leadership skills.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!