The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company are EXCLUSIVELY recruiting for this very exciting opportunity.
The group has a vacancy for a Senior Internal Auditor reporting to the Head of Internal Audit. The role helps provide an effective and value-added assurance and advisory service to the group through a combination of risk assessment, financial assurance, operational audits, and other ad hoc reviews.
- Qualified finance professional with audit experience
- Advanced in the use of Excel, and proficient in data analytic skills
- Strong understanding of internal controls, business process analysis and risk assessment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to constructively challenge and influence others
- Strong written skills with the ability to craft comprehensive yet concise reports
- Project Management – ability to organise work effectively to accomplish assigned tasks while minimising disruption to Finance and other divisional staff
- Plan and carry out internal audits in the group annual audit plan covering financial cycles, as well as operational audits, at divisions
- Discuss and agree audit findings plus recommendations with divisional management and draft reports for review by the Head of Internal Audit
- Follow up periodically on the status of agreed actions due for completion
- Assist in developing internal controls and procedures throughout the group as appropriate
- Review the group’s ongoing risk management processes and check compliance
- Carry out ad hoc reviews, e.g. specific work with Group Finance
- Travel outside London approximately 20%
All candidates must be able to live and work in the UK without sponsorship.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!