The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a global leader in the Oil & Gas Services industry to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor. This is a newly created team with a recently appointed Head of Internal Audit tasked with building a best in class function.
The business provides the technology and systems expertise across subsea exploration, onshore/offshore and surface projects in the energy sector. They operate in 50 countries worldwide with a group headcount approaching 40,000.
This role is based in central London and requires travel of circa 40% across EMEA and America. Typical trips last for 2 weeks.
The role covers a broad range of operational and financial audits in this highly dynamic, forward-thinking business. This is a highly visible role in a small team that involves significant senior stakeholder engagement. You will be responsible for leading audits from planning through to fieldwork through to report writing.
This role is best suited to an ambitious and highly confident/personable newly or recently qualified auditor from a Big 4/Top 10 practice firm looking to step into industry in a role that could propel their career in a global business.
The package includes a great basic, car/cash allowance, bonus and 7.5% pension contribution.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Leading end to end financial, operational and compliance audits – planning, fieldwork, reporting and following up on recommendations
- Play a pivotal role towards the creation, maintenance and growth of a robust internal audit framework
- Building and maintaining consultative relationships with business stakeholders – acting as a trusted advisor to add value and improve operations
- Strong background performing both financial and operational audits for a listed international business
- Recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA etc.)
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Excellent communicator and ability to empathise and work collaboratively with senior stakeholders
- Strong independent mindset and ability to work under pressure in rapidly changing, fast paced environment
- An achiever – proactive, driven and ambitious
- Flexible, open-minded and enthusiastic
Please get in touch with your CV to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!