about 1 year ago
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are helping a North Yorkshire based financial services company recruit for an Internal Auditor. The role sits within our client’s third line prudential risk audit team. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest Internal Audit functions in the Yorkshire region. With the audit team delivering up to 70 audits every year, the successful applicant will have huge exposure to how the third line contributes to our client’s Risk Management Framework. Members of the team can be engaged with two to three audits at any given time so a proactive mindset will be essential to excelling within this business.
Importantly, the successful candidate will be working alongside experienced auditors who will help to mentor and foster the development of their auditing skill set. Depending on experience the role will be paying up to 50k and will occasionally require the successful candidate to travel.
Job requirements :
- Prudential experience in either a 1st or 2nd line role or has previous prudential audit experience within Financial Services
- Qualified Accountant or auditor (ACA / ACCA) (CIA) etc (Part qualified with relevant experience also considered)
- Internal Audit experience or external Audit within an FCA regulated environment would be a plus
- Bright, keen to learn, proactive and relationship builder, looking for a commercial role in audit
- Competitive Employer pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Company paid life assurance scheme
- Company paid Group Income Protection scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and the opportunity to participate in the annual Holiday Trading Scheme to buy/sell extra days)
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Volunteering days
- Colleague discounts at a range of UK wide retailers, including holidays, restaurants, fashion, days out and more.
- Discounts/cashback on selected products and services
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Diverse culture
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk