Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been asked by a global Advertising business to help recruit a Senior Internal Auditor.
This role is based in central London and requires up to 40% international travel to highly desirable destinations, predominantly across Europe.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant stepping into industry with a hugely respected global brand, in a dynamic and interesting sector.
The role has arisen due to increased headcount within the growing team.
The Senior Internal Auditor will be a member of the Risk & Audit team that works to identify control risks within the business and examine and evaluate the adequacy of controls available to mitigate those risks. This role primarily involves working across the EMEA region, though will also involve other parts of the Group.
The team has a strong reputation in the business and this is a high profile role with the opportunity to significantly influence the management of the business and help drive strategic change.
- Strong financial audit experience, most likely from with a Big 4
- Professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA)
- Excellent communicator and ability to work collaboratively with senior management
- Knowledge and interest in business processes and systems
- Flexible and positive approach to work, enthusiastic team player
- Pay close attention to detail combined with seeing the ‘bigger picture’
The likely successful candidate will be a recently qualified auditor from a Big 4 firm looking to make their first move into industry. Candidates from a purely external/financial audit background will absolutely be considered.
Please get in touch for more information.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!