The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are currently working with an exciting FTSE 250 business to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor to join their dynamic team. This opportunity is open to candidates based across the UK however the main office would be based in Central London.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be planning and delivering reviews from a financial and operational perspective in order to identify key risks and ensure they are managed effectively.
We are looking for qualified accountants with four or more years of audit experience within practice (Top 10) or across FTSE listed businesses. Experience of risk-based auditing will be preferable.
There will be a significant level of travel involved in this role (circa 60%) which will include travel to UK Regional Offices and London.
There is a competitive salary on offer (£55k-£60k), as well as an excellent bonus and other flexible benefits.
- Identification of key business risks through the planning and delivery of financial and operational reviews;
- Preparing draft reports and involvement in closing meetings with senior management;
- Provide independent assurance and assist the business in developing risk management.
- Must hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA);
- Must have at least 4 years of audit experience within practice (Top 10) or across FTSE listed businesses;
- Experience in risk-based auditing would be preferred;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to travel across the UK (circa 60%).
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!