The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting a Senior Internal Auditor on behalf of commercial organisation possessing a significant reach across the region. Reporting directly to the Head of Audit, you will be joining an established and well-regarded internal audit function deemed vital to the organisation’s success.
Your main responsibility will be to lead and conduct a variety of audits, including operational and financial, from initial planning through to reporting stages. Leveraging your process, risk, and control knowledge, you will be key component in ensuring a robust internal control environment. You will also work closely with senior management (up to Exec level) regarding the management of risk.
You will be trusted and afforded plenty of autonomy so the position will really suit a self-starter with the desire to drive audits and generally make things better.
- Risk-based audit experience
- A full accounting or audit qualification (ACA / ACCA / CCAB / CIA) is strongly preferred
- Sound knowledge of key business processes, internal control frameworks and risk management principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including report writing
- Sector specific experience is not a requirement
- Any SAP system or data analytics experience would be beneficial
The company is constantly evolving and boasts a great culture. For further details on the company and role, please apply.