The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is exclusively recruiting a Senior Internal Auditor for a Construction business based in London.
As Senior Internal Auditor you will be part of a new-build team delivering risk-based internal audits across this multi-faceted and growing organisation.
We are looking for a highly motivated auditor who is not afraid of a challenge. You will be working as part of a small, newly formed, Internal Audit team reporting to the Head of Internal Audit and Risk. The role requires previous internal audit, risk and controls experience. Previous Construction sector experience is not important.
This role offers great flexibility with regard to WFH, and any travel required for the role is UK only and minimal.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and execute audit and risk assessment projects, including but not limited to planning, facilitation of process interviews, identification of risks, internal controls testing, identification of issues, and communication of audit results
- Demonstrate understanding of key business process and risks and controls, and perform evaluation of design and effectiveness of controls
- Actively contribute to the development and continual improvement of the planning and delivery of the audit process
- Contribute to the development of an integrated quality management system
- Demonstrate strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task on quality work deliverables
- Coach, train, and provide guidance to business stakeholders to promote best practice in risk management and effective internal controls
- Building and maintaining positive stakeholder relationships at all levels of the organisation as well as with key external stakeholders (accreditation bodies, external consultants, etc.)
- Undertake formal internal investigations into escalated complaints or significant business risks, and where necessary, to perform special investigations and assignments
- Deputise for the Head of Internal Audit and Risk as required
The salary bracket for this role is £55,000 with additional benefits on top.
Please get in touch for more information on this opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!