The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a FTSE 100 Global company to recruit a for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team in a 12 month fixed term contract for their highly ambitious team based in London. This global business is well-known for being fast-paced and challenging, providing varied and exciting work.
This business operates globally and as a result of this, the role of Internal Auditor requires travel (circa 50%)
This role requires you to perform and report on operational and financial audits using a risk assessed approach and track any audit recommendations to ensure that targets are achieved effectively.
This opportunity is offering a competitive salary and package, as well as opportunity for a permanent position in the internal audit team or in the wider business. Key Responsibilities:
- To present the findings of the work to senior management by means of oral presentation and discussion
- To present the outcome of the audit in an audit report setting out weaknesses in internal control and suggested improvements.
- To carry out the audits of businesses effectively and efficiently in accordance with the approach established by the Head of Internal Audit.
- To perform follow-up visits and report on action taken by management to address the points identified.
- 5+ years external and internal audit experience
- Strong understanding of risk and control management frameworks.
- Ability to engage with senior management confidently.
- Fluent in a English
- Speaking Spanish, Portuguese or French would desirable
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.