The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are delighted to be helping this FTSE100 company recruit a new internal auditor for their team in central London. Specifically we are looking for a fluent French speaker or German speaker.
We've worked with this company for many years and have seen 1st hand how strong they have been in developing people. Previous internal auditors we've placed into this team have progressed through to Finance Director and CFO roles.
Part of a small team, you will report directly to the Head of Internal Audit and travel all over the World reviewing and report on both operational and financial controls with a view to identifying weaknesses and recommending improvements. This is a highly acquisitive company so there are always lots of post acquisition audits to be done.
Based in central London the role requires frequent travel (circa 60%).
Due to the planned progression routes into finance we are looking for people with the following experience:
- University graduate in a recognised and relevant degree subject, minimum of a 2:1
- circa 3 to 4 years external audit experience from either a Big 4 or top 10 firm
- First class written and spoken English.
- Experience in evaluating or managing controls
- Flexibility to travel extensively (ie. no personal or relevant visa restrictions) in the UK, Europe, South America & Australasia.
- Fluency in a 2nd European language - French or German
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!