The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been asked by an International Business to assist them on their search for a Senior Internal Auditor in the North Rhine - Westphalia region.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for those seeking to work for a global entertainment powerhouse. The Senior Internal Auditor role will be key part of this new Internal Audit department and you will partner up with the SVP, Head of Internal Audit to grow this new team. There is also a clear pathway to progress in this role.
You will be reporting into the Head of Internal Audit as well as working closely internally with the wider business and senior stakeholders.
There will be 50% travel when it is safe to do so across the EMEA region and Internationally.
- Perform risk-based internal audit reviews in line with the yearly audit plan (and, where required, investigations, thematic reviews and special projects) from end-to-end including planning, fieldwork and reporting.
- Ensure that audit work is performed in accordance with the standards set by the Institute of Internal Auditors and in line with internal rules and regulations;
- Ensure that audit projects are carried out efficiently and effectively in accordance with agreed-upon timeframes;
- Follow/ develop audit programs to be used in current and future audits, which address essential risks.
- Prepare compelling and impactful reports timely with recommendations that are suitable to the business
- Establish a long-term relationship with management - develop influential relationships and provide meaningful challenge, insight and support
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum of 4-5 years of audit experience including a minimum of 3-4 years experience in Big 4 internal audit is a plus.
- A demonstrable track record on financial audits
- Experience working in a complex multinational organisation with different sized-business
- Accounting or audit qualification ACA or equivalent
- Strong academic background
- Any fraud investigations experience would be beneficial but is not a must
- CIA, ACFE are a plus
- Experience auditing a media Business / or similar is a plus