The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company:
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company has been mandated by a global logistics business on a Corporate Internal Audit vacancy. Our client employs over fifty thousand people and has operations in over forty countries. The capital invested into both our client’s facilities and technology has been staggering and this has led to an incredible rate of growth over the last thirty years. Based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) the successful candidate will be joining a highly skilled audit team that regularly engages in a variety of challenging and exciting audits. This is a high profile position reporting directly into the Head of Internal Audit and the successful candidate will have to deal with a heavy weight set of stakeholders. Given our client’s rapid rate of growth the successful candidate will also need to be flexible enough to adapt to a business that is changing nearly every day.
The position is paying circa AED 390,000 / per annum
- Work as part of a team or independently on audits of business units, regional offices or head office departments across our client’s group with a primary focus on operational and financial processes and controls;
- Develop high-quality RCMs and Audit Work programmes for effective and comprehensive audits;
- Keep up to date on any changes in legal and regulatory environment which may impact our client’s audit work.
- Assist and provide support in the planning and documentation of audits in line with Group audit procedures to ensure delivery of risk-based audits;
- Present audit conclusions and risk reports to business stakeholders as necessary; this may be in a Boardroom through PowerPoint presentations to managers or directors;
- Certified Public Accountant qualification or equivalent i.e. ACA//CIMA/ACCA
- Experience in the transportation industry (i.e. marine terminals, logistics, shipping lines etc.)
- Experience and interest in auditing non-traditional audit topics (e.g. Sustainability, Change Management, Business Integration etc.);
- ‘Big 4’ or Multinational Internal Audit experience
- A minimum of 3years’ strong experience in auditing;
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company: Experts in Audit and Risk!