The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a leading company in the tech industry to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor for their London office. It is an exciting time to join this household name during this time of rapid growth.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone that can inject plenty of energy, enthusiasm and new ideas to the team. You will have 5+ years audit experience including internal audit and either a background with the tech sector or with strong interest in this area. You can expect international travel to be circa 20% across Europe and the Middle East.
- Support the Internal Audit team through executing internal audits (e.g. Planning, fieldwork, reporting);
- Ability to develop robust risk and control matrices and internal audit test plans;
- Ability to review compliance with related operational, financial, IT, and regulatory controls;
- Ability to perform data analytics, including developing data requests, querying data using analytics platform, and identifying exceptions for follow-up.
- Good stakeholder management skills and abilities. Should feel comfortable around senior stakeholders and be able to clearly present findings and agree corrective action plans;
- Years of Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of post qualification experience. Must be IT and technology literate. Previous data analytics experience (or willingness to learn) desirable.
- Industry Experience: Prior intelligence experience in technology, telecommunications, financial, or other fast paced and global environments.
- Qualifications: ACCA, ACA, CIA, or Equivalent (CPA, etc.). Certification in project management (PMP, Agile PM, etc) is also very beneficial.
Please get in touch for more information.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!