The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is a assisting a FTSE 100 listed organisation in Central London to recruit a Senior Internal Audit & Risk Advisor. You will be joining a high-performing, global audit & risk function, and report to a Senior Manager, also based in the Central London office.
Whilst the role is London based, you will only be expected in the office one day per week (although you can spend more time in the office should you wish).
The team has an excellent track record on developing staff, for instance, three of the four current managers progressed from Senior Auditor level. In addition to progression within audit, there are numerous routes into the business should you decide on a different path.
In terms of the organisation, it has undergone extensive transformation in recent years and is continuing to digitalise and grow globally, so an internal audit and risk specialist, you can expect to enjoy extensive variety in the audits you lead on (predominantly operational focused followed by some financial and IT auditing), provide assurance for major projects, and support key risk management activities – the role will be split 80 / 20% between internal audit and risk management.
- Ownership of risk-based audits based on business and emerging risks and proactively seeks stakeholder agreement.
- Support in the design and deliver an agile approach to audit methodology and delivery in an increasing digital environment.
- Plan, execute and report on risk-based audits in line with procedures and best practice methodology and agree pragmatic solutions that balance the business benefit against the associated risk.
- Provide assurance for major projects and initiatives
- Plan and conduct risk workshops to facilitate the developments and maintenance of Risk Registers.
- Build strong relationships with business management and proactively drive the audit and risk management process
- Audit experience within a Big 4 / Top 10 practice firm or in-house function
- Experience working with commercial clients or within a commercially focused business
- ACA, ACCA, or CIA
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to advise and influence across levels
- Working knowledge of Data Analytics/Technology Risk is a bonus as is any knowledge of IT control frameworks (e.g., COBIT, ISO 2700, ITIL) and / or project assurance would be a bonus, but is not a must
- £50,000 - £54,000 salary
- £3,500 car allowance
- Up to 18% bonus
Please get in touch for immediate consideration.