The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a global engineering business to help recruit a Senior Internal Auditor.
This role has an international remit, travel is estimated at 50% and includes destinations across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Sitting in a global team of 6, the Senior Internal Auditor will report into the Senior Internal Audit Manager and take a leading role in the planning, execution and reporting of internal audit reviews of business units, processes and identified areas of risk exposure.
The role is best suited to an individual with a background in internal or external audit within a Big 4/Top 10 seeking a global role with excellent progression opportunities in a market leading engineering business.
The office is based just south of London, accessible from London Bridge in 30 minutes.
- Auditor from a recognised practice firm (Big 4/Top 10 etc.)
- Recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA etc.)
- Confident, assertive and articulate with ability to work collaboratively and challenge senior stakeholders
- Excellent report writing skills
- Strong independent mindset and ability to work under pressure in rapidly changing, fast paced environment
- An achiever – driven and ambitious
- Flexible, open-minded and enthusiastic
- French/Portuguese language skills an advantage but native/fluent English paramount
Please get in touch with your CV to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
Please note: unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered on this occasion.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment