The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company have been mandated to work with a Financial Service Company based in South London looking for a Senior Internal Auditor. They are looking for a qualified external or internal auditor who has worked in a financial services environment or with FS clients who wants to join a growing team. This role will include planning, scoping and leading audits and reporting these to senior stakeholders in the business. They have a good work-life balance with the option to work from home occasionally and having flexible hours. There is 0% travel and paying £46,000-£50,000 + 20% bonus + 22% non-contributory pension.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analysing and mapping business processes and controls whilst identifying the key risks of the company and implementing key controls.
- Responsible for the delivery of risk-based audit reviews and conducting the planning, scoping and execution of the audits.
- Building and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders and members of the business.
- Mentoring and developing the junior member in the team and having an element of responsibility for their training.
- Writing the audit report based on the findings of the fieldwork and providing suitable recommendations and tracking the actions afterwards.
- Needs to have a relevant qualification such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA
- Experience in leading audits preferably in an FS environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills and communications skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company, experts in audit and risk recruitment!