The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a Fortune 500 Global Chemicals Company to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor into their growing team.
This collaborative business has been highly successful in providing specialty chemicals and ingredients to a wide range of industries, including Aerospace, Cosmetics and Pharmaceuticals (to name a few), whilst also emphasising the importance of sustainability in their products and ways of working.
They have been described as a “truly international” business, operating across 100 countries, and as a result of this, the role requires the successful candidate to participate in Global travel (circa 25%).
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be either leading or participating in audit projects in support of the annual audit plan in order to facilitate the organisation’s global risk management approach. You will also be participating in the execution of Internal Audit projects and the SOX program.
The ideal candidate will have at least a few years of internal or external audit experience, either within industry or practice (Top 10). You do not need to be qualified (ACA/ACCA/IIA) but this is desirable. If you are part-qualified or interested in obtaining a relevant qualification, full study support will be offered.
- Assist or plan the objectives and scope of audit assignments, execute fieldwork and conduct opening/closing meetings with senior management;
- Assist where needed in the execution of the SOX program;
- Prepare audit reports of findings and recommendations to management;
- Conduct investigations, including planning, fieldwork and reporting as required.
- You must have several years of internal or external audit experience;
- You must be detail orientated, and have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Project management skills would be desirable;
- If you are not qualified or part-qualified, an interest in obtaining a qualification (ACA/ACCA/IIA) will be desirable.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!