The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a Fortune 500 distributor based in Yorkshire to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor for their EMEA team. The successful candidate will report into the Senior Internal Audit Manager and will be working within a small but dynamic team. Due to the international presence of this company, this role will include some travel, both national and international (circa 25%).
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for leading audit projects as well as assisting in the execution of the end-to-end audit process. You will also be participating in the execution of the SOX programme.
This role would be ideal for an ambitious newly or recently qualified auditor (ACA/ACCA/CIA) from within practice (Big 4/Top 10) but this client will consider candidates with at least three years of audit experience who are willing to obtain one of these qualifications in the future.
This role offers a competitive salary and package, as well as excellent paths for career progression. This role will be an opportunity for an external auditor to move into internal audit within a genuinely international company.
- Plan the audit assignments and execute fieldwork.
- Assist with the execution of the SOX programme, including control testing and risk assessments.
- Effectively communicate with management to resolve issues.
- Produce audit reports of findings and recommendations.
- Conduct investigations including planning and fieldwork.
- Minimum 3-5 years audit experience, preferably within practice (Big 4/Top 10).
- Corporate Internal Audit Experience.
- Recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA) or willing to obtain one in the near future.
- Experience performing operational, financial and compliance audits.
- SOX experience, including COSO 2013.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!