The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working closely with a FTSE 100 British multinational company in order to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor for their dynamic team. This global technology business is well-known for being fast-paced and challenging, providing varied and exciting work, as well as significant opportunities for development.
Due to the global nature of the business, you will be required to travel (circa 20%).
The successful candidate will be undertaking audit assignments in order to provide independent and objective assurance as to the effectiveness of controls and risk management activities within the organisation.
This role will be suitable for a qualified accountant with exposure to both external audit and internal audit. Ideally, we will be looking for candidates who have had experience both within practice and industry.
The role is based in the West Midlands, but we encourage candidates from across the Midlands to apply as working from home can be offered. We would also encourage candidates from Newcastle, Manchester, Bristol and Sheffield to apply too, as our client has offices across the UK.
This opportunity is offering a competitive salary and package.
- Planning, performing and reporting of audits on a risk assessed basis.
- Undertaking Sox404 compliance testing assignments.
- Building awareness of specific business areas in order to identify potential audit coverage and provide support to the business.
- You must hold a recognised accountancy or audit qualification (CMIIA/CIA/PIIA/ACCA/CIMA/ACA).
- You must have at least 1 year of experience in operational internal auditing.
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!