The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting for a Senior Internal Audit specialist to join a FTSE100 Tech business in Zone 1 - Central London.
The purpose of this role is to support the Group in providing risk-based independent assurance of the effectiveness of the Group’s internal controls to senior management and the Group Audit and Risk Committee within the area of Technology.
- Lead specific audits in the HR, Legal and External Affairs domain across the Group in accordance with the Internal Audit guidelines and in line with the Internal Audit methodology
- Undertake activities to ensure that high risk areas are subject to greater focus than low risk areas
- Build positive relationships with leaders across the organisation to understand issues and identify areas in the control environment for improvement in the organisation as a whole.
- Support Senior Internal Audit Manager HR, Legal and External Affairs and teams of peers in delivery of audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise
- Experience in audit (internal, external)
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, ability to interact with senior management
- Analytical skills, with an ability to work in detail and also see the big picture
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment
- Fluent in English – written and spoken.
- Professional auditing qualification (CIA, ACA, etc.)
It is an ideal opportunity for those seeking to work in a supportive and flexible environment while contributing to consistent growth of the team. If you are looking for a chance to be at the forefront of technology and market leader in its field, then this would be a great career move.
Salary range - £55-68,000 (depending on experience)
+ Bonus, Pension, 28 days holiday (+8 days bank holiday) and other blue chip benefits.