The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a FTSE 100 British multinational company to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor for their highly ambitious team. This role can be based in several locations across the UK, including Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield and Bristol.
This global technology business is well-known for being fast-paced and challenging, providing varied and exciting work, as well as many opportunities for development. Due to the nature of the role, some travel will be required (circa 20%) but this will be UK based.
In this role, you will be performing and reporting on operational and financial audits using a risk-assessed approach, and tracking any audit recommendations to ensure targets are achieved. You will be able to provide independent and objective assurance to senior management as to the effectiveness of key controls in place within the business, and you will be recommending improvements in line with the business.
The role would be ideal for a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIA), preferably with some experience within a practice firm (Big 4/Top 10). You must have at least one year of internal audit experience.
A competitive salary and package is on offer, as well as opportunities for development and career progression.
- Planning, performing and reporting of audits on a risk-assessed basis;
- Undertaking Sox404 compliance testing assignments;
- Build awareness and understanding of specific areas within the business in order to identify the potential audit coverage;
- Must hold a recognised accountancy or audit qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA);
- Must have at least one year of internal audit experience;
- Must have experience within practice (Top 10);
- Sox experience would be beneficial.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!