The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been mandated to work with a FTSE 250 Financial Services Company based in Reigate for a Senior Internal Auditor position. They are looking for an experienced auditor to join their team that has exposure in Internal Audit and has dealt with the senior stakeholders of that business. It is not necessary to have worked in a Financial Services environment but it is desirable.
The salary is circa £60K dependent on experience.
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsibility for the audits and the impact of them on the wider business and ensuring that the implemented controls meet their objectives.
- Delivery of the financial and operational audits across all sectors of the business including its international hubs.
- Leading audits from start to finish and having full accountability of the planning, implementation and recommendations.
- Identifying the risk appetite of the business and being responsible for the recommendations to the managers.
Skills and qualifications
- Big 4/Top 10 environment with a recognised industry qualification e.g. ACA/ACCA/CIA
- A couple of years in industry (preferably financial services) as an internal auditor dealing with senior stakeholders
- Good organisational and prioritising skills
- Strong communication skills within the team and wider business
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company, experts in audit and risk recruitment!