The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a leading gaming business to help recruit a Senior Internal Auditor.
This business has an annual turnover that exceeds £7 billion and is a leading name in the UK gaming industry.
The IA function is currently growing in both size and stature under the guidance of a newly appointed FTSE 100 Head of Audit, this is a very exciting time to join the team!
This role is best suited to an ambitious and highly confident/personable newly or recently qualified auditor from a Big 4/Top 10 practice firm looking to step into industry in a high profile role with significant senior stakeholder engagement.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Leading end to end financial and operational audits – planning, fieldwork, reporting and following up on recommendations
- Play a pivotal role towards the creation and maintenance of a robust control framework
- Building and maintaining consultative relationships with business stakeholders – acting as a trusted advisor and critical friend to add value and improve operations
- Auditor from a recognised practice firm (Big 4/Top 10), either from an external audit or advisory background
- Recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA etc.)
- Experience auditing large businesses, sector not overly relevant
- Excellent communicator and ability to empathise and work collaboratively with senior stakeholders
- Strong independent mindset and ability to work under pressure in rapidly changing, fast paced environment
- An achiever – driven and ambitious
- Flexible, open-minded and enthusiastic
Please get in touch with your CV to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!