The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working closely with a world leading supplier of equipment and machinery in order to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor for their thriving business, which operates across three geographies. The position of Senior Internal Auditor is a permanent role which will be based in the West Midlands office. The role will involve some travel, although it will be minimal (circa 15-20%) and will all be based in the UK and Ireland.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be reporting into the Internal Audit Manager and your responsibilities will include assisting in the development, performance and reporting of audits, and carrying out regular risk assessments. You will assist with the enterprise risk management process by identifying areas of business risk and assisting in the creation of strong mitigating controls. In a small but growing team, you will have the chance to work as a mentor for your colleagues, taking on additional responsibilities and working to develop your skill set. This will set you up for progression opportunities either within the team itself, or within the wider business.
We are ideally looking for ambitious, confident candidates holding professional financial or audit qualifications, with at least 8 years of internal audit experience, whether that be within industry or practice. If you have any financial compliance or data analytics experience, this will be an advantage.
There is a competitive package on offer.
- Assist in the development, performance and reporting of audits agreed upon in the annual audit plan.
- Assist with the enterprise risk management process, identifying key areas of business risk and assisting in the creation of mitigating controls.
- Assist in investigating and reporting upon ethical violations and fraud.
- Assist in the financial risk assessment process and plan the design, scope and frequency of tests to be performed.
- Identify control gaps arising from process or business change.
- You must hold a professional financial or audit qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA);
- You must have at least 8 years of internal audit experience;
- You must have a commercial mindset, strong capabilities in written and oral communication, and excellent interpersonal skills;
- You must have the ability to challenge and influence senior management;
- Any experience of data analytics or financial compliance (SOX or Bill 198) would be an advantage.
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!