The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated to recruit for a Financial Services Senior Internal Auditor for a Top 10 accountancy firm in London. You will be working closely with the team, building meaningful relationships and report to a Manager.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for defining the governance, risk and controls environment for your insurance and other intermediary clients across the Lloyd’s of London market, helping them identify risks and controls deficiencies and areas for improvements.
To be successfully considered for this role you will:
- Be ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualified or ACA part-qualified
- Have experience in the insurance sector (general insurance is a strong preference)
- Have experience working in an accountancy firm, however, other in-house backgrounds will be considered
- Have demonstrable experience of CASS 5 rules, Solvency II and Lloyd’s Minimum Standards
- Have around 1 – 3 years of internal audit experience, preferably combined with insurance
This is a proudly closely knit-team which is people-focussed and ensures everyone has the tools to succeed in their career. Our client offers professional and personal development for everyone. If you are looking for a role with extremely low travel, flexibility yet an envious portfolio of clients, this is the role for you!
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!