The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been asked by a market-leading utilities business based in central London to help recruit a Senior Internal Auditor.
This is a very interesting time to be part of this growing business with various regulatory and technological change taking place. The robust and collaborative internal audit function is viewed internally as being critical to the organisation’s success during this period.
Your prime responsibility will be to deliver risk-based internal audit reviews as well as ad hoc investigations across all business areas and to report conclusions and recommendations to the Head of Risk & Assurance.
This is a minimal travel role based in central London.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Plan, lead, execute and report internal audit reviews of business units, processes and areas of risk
- Reach informed conclusions on the effectiveness of control environments ensuring that all work adds value to the business
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders and lead negotiations on identified issues
- Directly contribute to raising the profile of the Risk & Assurance function
- Professional qualification in accounting/auditing required
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven report writing skills
- Ability to interpret complex information and evaluate effectiveness of controls
- Strong project management – detail orientated and ability to effectively multitask
- High professional standards and integrity#
- Team player
- Commercially aware, ambitious and driven
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!