My client is looking to develop the Internal Audit function and to provide assurance at organisational and service level both in the UK and globally.
The Internal Auditor will monitor the effectiveness of the risk management and internal control environment. This will involve drawing up internal strategy, audit plans and audit methodologies, as well as providing real-time assurance working with the relevant teams to assist them in assessing and mitigating risks.
- Developing and contributing to the internal audit function with the view of promoting risk awareness culture.
- Advising on and promoting effective risk management.
- Periodically reviewing the approach for identifying and managing risks, supporting the teams to identify new concerns.
- Planning and undertaking internal audits.
- Developing an internal audit strategy and methodology.
- Performing and controlling the full audit cycle (in the UK and Internationally) including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers, directors and other stakeholders.
Circa 2 years’ experience within Internal Audit.
CIA / ACA / ACCA ideally qualified/part qualified (Institute of Internal Auditors)
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!