This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a global Media giant’s internal audit function. The business is doing fantastically well as demand for their services is at an all-time high! They are looking to further build their 'best in class' IA function and the immediate priority is to recruit a talented and driven Senior Internal Auditor.
The team will provide independent financial controls and risk-based operational audits, and also additional assurance projects requested by the business. The Senior Internal Auditor will deliver audits at the Group's multiple sites across EMEA, with travel estimated at 25% (when restrictions are eased). You will play a key role in fulfilling the varied risk-based audit plan and contribute towards well written, insightful reporting.
As part of a dynamic and collaborative team, you will play an important role in building the reputation of the team and showing ability to provide insight to the business, as well as helping develop ways of working.
This role is perhaps best-suited to a 'first-time mover' from a reputable Practice firm, or an in-house auditor with 0-2 years PQE.
· Professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA)
· Strong audit background, i.e. Big 4 etc.
· Ambitious and driven to succeed
· Excellent communicator and strong report writing
· Great team player
· Willingness to travel up to 25%
· Attractive base salary (c. £55k +/- dependent on experience)
· Bonus and pension scheme
· Central London office
· Great work/life balance with flexible working
· Opportunity to travel to exciting international locations
Please get in touch for more information.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!